Neflix knows some of our deepest, darkest secrets our guilty pleasure shows.
From embarrassing post-break up binge watching sessions to horrible holiday movie marathons, Neflix has seen us at our most embarrassing and never judges us.
We asked 12 people to confess their most humiliating Netflix guilty pleasure movies and television shows, so you can feel better about your own (you’re welcome).
While results were interesting… let’s admit it, they were pretty darn relatable.
1. “I love watching documentaries on Netflix especially disaster ones. Its dark, but theyre so interesting.”
2. “Every anime…and Pretty Little Liars.“
3. “Literally anyJennifer Lopez movie. They are all horribly phenomenal.”
4. “Secret Life of the American Teenager has consumed my life and I am so ashamed.”
5. “I love watching Kids Baking Championship, but it also pains me to watch children that young with so much talent.“
6. “Glee. I re-watch Glee over and over again. I want to stop but I just can’t.”
7. “I’m obsessed with Filthy Riches…check it out, they hunt worms.“
10. “I switch off between Guy’s Grocery Games, Worst Cooks in America and Young and Hungry.”
9. “I will watch every season of Fuller House…nothing can stop me.“
10. “I’m a sucker for any ABC Family movie on Netflix and have watched them all at least twice. The holiday ones are the best.”
11. “I love to watch Bob Ross: Beauty is Everywhere while I clean the house. It is very soothing.”
12. “I have seen every episode of Girl Meets World and I’m 23-years-old. Those actors are like 16. It’s fine.”